Because it seems like fun!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose ten people and put their icons in this journal.
4. You have to legitimately tag people.
5. No tag-backs!
6. You can't say no tags. 7. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry.
Your favorite childhood memory?
Christmas when I was a young girl. My mom recording with her camcorder on Christmas Eve. Dad was sitting at the table while my sister (Katey), my brother (Nathaniel) & I were goofing off. I remember later the evening, my brother had us dress up with our Christmas hats. We made our own wrestling video, EWF (Elf Wrestling Federation). I was Killer Kringle, Katey was Bucky (she had buck teeth when she was younger) and Nathaniel was Rusty the Reindeer Wrangler. XD
Oh boy, I've got a lot. But... I have to say my favorite would have to be either InuYasha or Naruto.
Favorite childhood cartoon?
That's a tie between Johnny Bravo or Courage the Cowardly Dog.
"Stupid dog, you made me look bad! Booga Booga Booga!"
Your first drawing/painting Ect.. On Deviantart.
Hmmm... *looks back through Gallery*
Well, it was 'Nick Name'
Your latest deviantart ART submit.
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
Well this may seem a bit silly but I've always had a fear of zombies since I was little. I saw the Thriller video when I was six years old. I know they're not real but I still have scenarios pop in my head at odd moments. Another big fear is wasps or just anything that stings and buzzes.
If you could go visit any of your friends on DeviantART, whom would that be?
That's a tough one since I'd love to meet all of them if I could. Everyone here is so nice and kind.
Last person you talked to.
- Funniest quote?
- Random short skit or rp idea?
- Muffin or brownie?
- Where's Waldo?
- Are you a bro?
- What would you do if you were sucked into your computer? Keep in mind that your can access anything.
- Can you read this? 70ee57.medialib.glogster.com/t…
- Someone has broken into your home. Use what's to your right as a weapon.
- Are you a barrel?
- Last poem you read.
Tagging:& anyone that reads this.
The challenge has been passed.